Monday, October 25, 2010

First Light Of The Dawn...

Well fellow reader, there has been much to think about these past weeks. Senior year tends to bring along the questions you've been asked by other people and makes you ask them to yourself. Questions like, "Where are you going to college?", "what are you going to Major in?", "Do you plan on moving away?".....the list goes on. Questions like these have filled my mind several times but the thought of leaving all my friends and relationships here seems so hard something I don't want to do. Everyday I grow deeper in my friendships and it makes the thought of leaving so much harder. That's just half of it.
Why is it so easy for me to fall for a girl? I mean come on I stop liking one because of getting hurt and another one just walks right into my life and wants to talk and spend tons of time with me. I'm not complaining don't get me wrong but it just feels so weird sometimes. It's sort of been that way my whole. One girl comes along and I'm head over heals about her and then I move on and not even a month will go by and another will be on my mind. As you may have come to realize most of these things I post don't really have a whole lot of meaning to them or closer but it's really just me venting and hoping some one out there listens. So reader what does your first light of dawn look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment