Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mask's Under Gray Skies

Life goes on or so they say, there will be another one along the road, some one will make you think this is better then what I first wanted. Things I've heard over the years that some times I've said or have been told, but when something happens to you that makes you feel like your world is just about to fall on top of you, it feels like those sayings will never come true or even have a chance at coming true. It's hard to get over some one you thought was everything you could ever want and more, but when they're completely oblivious to the way you act around them or the way you treat them different, they go and fall for some one else and you know that all you want for them is to be happy but it kills you inside that it's not with you. I have a feeling that for the next few months I'm going to be wearing a smile that hides my true face when I'm around her....can there ever be another person that makes me smile as much as big as she did? They say I will but it's so hard to believe it when there is no one else in your life that even comes close to the bar. We'll see if it happens even though my skies are looking gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment